This site is situated in quiet countryside surroundings between the historic border city of Carlisle and the local village of Dalston with a view of the local Cumbrian fells.
Easily accessible from the M6 motorway north and south. The site itself sits on a level 2 acre field with spacious large hard standings. Each standing having enough
Room for an awning and a spacious grassed area between pitches. Each pitch has its own electric hook up point, freshwater supply and wastewater disposal.
There are shower and toilet facilities, a washing machine, tumble dryer and a dishwashing area. Children and pets are all welcome.
A local service bus stops right outside the site to the local village of Dalston.
There are lots of activities within a short distance to suit all the family.
- Nearby pubs available, where you can get bar meals.
- Indoor and outdoor bowling greens.
- All-weather tennis courts
- Convenience stores (with off licence)
- Post Office
The bus service will give you a 15-minute ride into Carlisle City Centre where you can visit the famous Castle, Museum, Cathedral and Lanes Shopping Centre.
- 9 Hole Golf Course within 0.5 miles (non-members welcome)
- Golf Driving Range approx. 3 miles away
- Fishing Lakes within 7 miles
- 10 mins drive to fell walking
- 5 miles to the Scottish Borders
- 25 mins drive to the Lake District
- 20 mins drive to Sandy Seaside Beach
- River Walks
- Cycle path along the riverside into Carlisle City Centre from Dalston
- Train Station within 1 mile – Trips to Carlisle and coastline route to Barrow in Furness as well as trips to Settle in the Yorkshire Dales.
- 10 mins drive to Carlisle Racecourse.
- 20 mins drive to Carlisle Airport (pleasure flights) and Aviation Museum.